Why Rent A Boat Amsterdam?
At Rent A Boat Amsterdam you are at the right place for luxury rental boats for an unforgettable trip on the Amsterdam canals, the Amstel river and the IJ. All boats on Rent A Boat Amsterdam have been carefully selected on the basis of more than 40 criteria and are perfectly suited for private boat tours tailored to your specific wishes. Also all our rental boats include a professional crew. When organizing a special event Rent A Boat Amsterdam offers the perfect boat, service with a smile, attention to your guests, good food and drinks and a professional execution of the agreed program. Have a carefree luxury boat tour and book at Rent A Boat Amsterdam.
+31 (0)20 6247635
A unique location to celebrate your birthday with family and friends in Amsterdam. With a cheerful voyage through canals, it is guaranteed to be an unforgettable party.
Perfect opportunities to go out with your family or friends. From Christmas to Pentecost, with Boothurenamsterdam.com you organize the perfect boat trip.
Choose the boat that suits you best – RentABoatAmsterdam.com
Are you looking for a boat to rent in Amsterdam? We offer a great selection of luxury boats in Amsterdam with skipper and help you book the boat that suits your specific needs best. Five types of boats are offered on the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website: canal boats, large boats, open boats, IJ boats and canal cruisers. Feel free to contact us for free expert advice and choose the boat that suits you best.
Populair boat types
Use our checklist and choose the boat that suits you best
You are looking for a boat that fits perfectly with your party and the occasion. On the Rent A Boat Amsterdam website you can find the available boats based on the sailing date, start time, the number of guests and the occasion. With every boat you will find all the important information to be able to compare different boats. When making your boat choice, keep the following points in mind and feel free to contact us for free expert advice:
- Which facilities are important to me and are they on board? Think of: toilet, heating, sound system and bar.
- Is the boat suitable for the weather conditions that I expect? Think of an open- versus a covered boat, the presence of heating and the possibility of opening the windows and / or the roof.
- Where can I board and what costs are involved?
- Can I take care of the catering myself and what costs are involved?
- Do I have all costs at a glance? Think of personnel (skipper and host (ess)), taxes (VAT and tourist tax), call out charge and catering costs.