RentABoatAmsterdam.com is managed by website of Amsterdam Boats B.V. and offers you the following payment options:
After confirming your boat cruise you will receive an invoice. You must transfer the invoice amount before the expiration date to IBAN NL05ABNA0514281375 att. Amsterdam Boats B.V. This can easily be done via the internet banking of your own bank.
- Prepayment is safe and no additional costs are involved
- For international wire transfers take one to three working days into account for the bank(s) to process your payment
- Always state your invoice number with the transfer
- Upon receipt of your payment we will send you an payment confirmation by e-mail
Pay your boat or sailing package quickly, easily and securely with iDeal. Using ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, SNS Regio Bank or the Triodos Bank internet banking. This is an easy way to pay for your boat tour in Amsterdam.
- Quick, easy and secure online payment through your own bank
- Paying with iDeal is free of charge
- Upon receipt of the payment we will send you a confirmation by e-mail
Pay fast an secure with PayPal. After your have received your boat rental invoice or drinks bill you can indicate you would like to pay using PayPal. In reply you will receive a link enabling you to pay online via PayPal. This payment facility also allows regular credit card payments even without having a PayPal account. When we have received the payment we will send you an confirmation by e-mail.