What can you expect from your dinner from Rent A Boat Amsterdam?
- Delicious dishes served with good (house) wines
- Comfortable, luxurious, covered, classic boats with atmospheric decoration
- Professional skipper and service with years of hospitality experience
Curious about the possibilities for your company? We would like to make you an appropriate proposal. Make a completely informal request and you will receive a suitable offer within one working day. Or call our enthusiastic team at +31 (0)20 - 624 76 35.
Very nice boat, friendly and experienced captain, kind hostess, drinks and snacks were of excellent quality.
Our dinner boats are suitable for up to 36 persons
Every company is welcome to dine on one of our boats. We offer arrangements from 2 to 36 persons. Do you have an anniversary to celebrate? Would you like to dine with your friends, family or colleagues during a outing? Would you like to dine with a (foreign) business relation in a unique place? Or do you just want to do something special? Then Rent A Boat Amsterdam is your partner! For everyone who wants to dine while sailing through the UNESCO world heritage ring of canals, a dinner on the Amsterdam canals is a recommendation. Our crew and specialized catering partners are ready to give you an unforgettable evening. The three most popular boats for dinner are:
1. Saloon boat Marie Zurlohe: An atmospheric, covered boat for smaller groups (2 to 8 people). Sail quietly over the Amsterdam canals while enjoying a delicious dinner. Curious about this boat? Read more about the Marie Zurlohe here.
2. Canal barge Bota Fogo: The saloon boat has a professional kitchen on board, ideal for a live cooking arrangement. The recently completely renovated boat from 1890 is suitable for a dinner on the water up to 36 persons. Read more about the Bota Fogo here.
3. Saloon boat HRH: The super luxurious HRH offers space for up to 16 people to enjoy a delicious dinner on the Amsterdam canals. The saloon boat has a large panoramic roof for an even better view. So that you can dine in the open air in fine weather. Read more about the beautiful HRH here.